Cara and Will were wed at the American Swedish Historical Museum and everything from the details to the vows to the hour-by-hour gifts given to Cara by Will pre-first-look made the day both special and beautiful to capture.
One of the highlights was undoubtedly when Cara surprised Will mid-ceremony by singing him a song, after which the officiant went on to give a bit of a backstory to their relationship. He spoke of how Will was by Cara’s side as she went through cancer, and supported her when afterwards she decided to take some time to travel the world on her own.
Today, their chemistry is obvious and Cara’s laugh contagious to Will. I wish them many more laughs and good times ahead - including well-executed Soldier Boy dances with the fam!
- Venue: American Swedish Historical Museum
- Florist: Love ‘n Fresh Flowers
- Ceremony Musician: Mark Tremalgia
- Makeup: Ashley Leoncini with Philly Hair and Makeup Co.
- DJ: Kim Alexander with No Macarena
- Caterer: Jeffrey A. Miller